We decided to go back and visit everyone in Gilmer for the weekend. We got to see everyone but the Vicks! They decided that PA was more fun than waiting to see if we were going to come visit. We finally got to go to Gina's and play the Wii. It was fun. I think i am better at Wii bowling than regular bowling. But oh well.

Justin is doing the boxing. He loved it. He was pretty good at it too.

Then later that evening we all went to eat! It was good. Had lots of fun talking and hanging out. You really miss that when you don't get to be around as much as you want. You miss out on a lot of stuff too.


Had family home evening on Sunday. Seth even stopped by for awhile. It was good to see him. Apparently he doesn't hang out as much anymore. You know when you are that age everyone is either too old or too young. I forgot I had my camera, but I did get a really cute one of Chelle and Kristy!
Isn't family fun.... thats sweet taking Lucky's picture. I didnt see Justin boxing much, I must of been working on my sharing time at that time. He is a cutie, isn't he. :) Love the one of the girls too...my girls... :) It was nice to have yall here two weekends in a row. :) Oh and those apartments do look nice.... I wish I could help you move. :( Love yall..... Gina
ReplyDelete