So let the fun begin!!! She smashed the headlight. The hood is moved over about 3 inches from where it was originally. I can stick my finger in the whole from where the hood is now and where it is supposed to be. The side panel in front of the tire is almost on the tire. Any harder I would not have been able to drive the car. The fender is smashed and has a cut in it from her tailpipe. And all she said was oops I wasn't looking. Nice, huh?!!?
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Stupid drivers!!!!!
So this morning I was on my way to work and didn't even get out of the parking lot of the apartments before so girl backed into me. My pretty car is now smashed in the front. She didn't look back before she backed out. She put it in reverse and before I could do anything SMASH!! So now I get to deal with insurance people and have my car fixed!
So let the fun begin!!! She smashed the headlight. The hood is moved over about 3 inches from where it was originally. I can stick my finger in the whole from where the hood is now and where it is supposed to be. The side panel in front of the tire is almost on the tire. Any harder I would not have been able to drive the car. The fender is smashed and has a cut in it from her tailpipe. And all she said was oops I wasn't looking. Nice, huh?!!?
So let the fun begin!!! She smashed the headlight. The hood is moved over about 3 inches from where it was originally. I can stick my finger in the whole from where the hood is now and where it is supposed to be. The side panel in front of the tire is almost on the tire. Any harder I would not have been able to drive the car. The fender is smashed and has a cut in it from her tailpipe. And all she said was oops I wasn't looking. Nice, huh?!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good grief! Well, I am glad you aren't hurt or anything...cars can be fixed. :) But,TRY LOOKING WHERE YOU'RE GOING for goodness sakes and AVOID this issue to begin with LADY! :) You have to get estimates and take time with out your car while it gets fixed....just a pain... I know.
ReplyDeleteoops.... um....no. that doesn't cover it. but it is good you weren't hurt. man, i guess that started your day off good, huh. bless your heart. when it rains .... it pours.... i so understand.
ReplyDelete