Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bowling Night

My work has Spring to Health every April. Every year I do a few more things than I did the year before. So this year we added going to the bowling night! It actually was a lot of fun. I have to admit I am not very good, but I did try. It was me, Justin, Karen, and Jon on our team. We didn't win, but we had lots of fun.I guess we will have to do it again next year. Maybe the more we play the better we will get.

2 comments:

  1. that does sound fun. i like to bowl, but i totally suck at it. that is good that yall are spreading out and doing things. it is fun to have friends. wish i had some...lol we will all have to go bowling one time when yall come down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos like that one of JUSTIN, make one either, GLAD TO BE A DONKEY (I'm glad I'm a donkey ....) or scared for their life !
    How would you like to meet justin in a dark alley with a bowling ball . . . . his picture alone should strike fear in the hearts of his opponents.
    THE 1 and only NITSUJ !!!!

    ReplyDelete