Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wreck #2

Just so everyone knows, Justin was hit by an old lady last week. We have another rent car! He was going through his green light and this lady turned on her red light. He thought she would stop in the far right or middle lane since they were clear!! But she didn't stop and merged into him. Hit him so hard it knocked him up on the curb. So it is in the shop now getting fixed. He is ok by the way. He didn't get hurt. Just the car. So now we get to go through waiting to see if her insurance is going to pay and all that fun again!

2 comments:

  1. wow. yall are some lucky people. remind me not to touch you next time you come down..lol glad he is ok. hope it all goes well getting it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is okay...but that is rediculous.... Well, yall have fun packing... wish I could be there and help...someday, maybe I can. Love you both.... come see us again, soon. :)

    ReplyDelete