Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sad News

Ok! So it has been awhile since I have updated. I have a few posts that need to get done if I get a chance to get them on here. And if I can find the camera!!! So back to the sad news. I have to report that we are back to only having one pet again, Chance. Butters has gone to live with a new family. I am not completely sure yet why we gave him away. Maybe one day I can explain. Right now we are sad and trying to deal with giving him away. Thinking about it makes me cry and Justin doesn't even want to mention his name. I really miss the crazy little piggy. He was really sweet and cute. I am sure we will get another pet one day, but not sure what it will be or when. The family he went to live with is a good family. One of the interns that works with Justin took him for his girlfriend and his little sister fell in love with him and is now going to keep him. I am just glad that we know who has him and that he will be loved and well taked care of. Now I am sad and going to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment