Here are the boxes in our old living room before being hauled off to the U-haul truck. They were heavy. Doesn't look like a lot from the picture, but there were a lot of boxes. I think about 20 boxes and then all the furniture. New apartment is upstairs. So we had to carry everything up the stairs once we got there. Did I mention it was hot that day!!! But we survived. I have to thank everyone again that helped us. If it wasn't for them we would have never gotten everything to the new place. Our helpers are the best ever and we love them bunches!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Moving Day
Ok! So I got a few pictured of the boxes before we actually started moving them. Then once everyone got there and started working I forgot to take pictures. And when we got to the new place I forgot to take pictures there too. I am not doing very well remembering to take pictures of stuff. Maybe I will get better about that.
Here are the boxes in our old living room before being hauled off to the U-haul truck. They were heavy. Doesn't look like a lot from the picture, but there were a lot of boxes. I think about 20 boxes and then all the furniture. New apartment is upstairs. So we had to carry everything up the stairs once we got there. Did I mention it was hot that day!!! But we survived. I have to thank everyone again that helped us. If it wasn't for them we would have never gotten everything to the new place. Our helpers are the best ever and we love them bunches!
Here are the boxes in our old living room before being hauled off to the U-haul truck. They were heavy. Doesn't look like a lot from the picture, but there were a lot of boxes. I think about 20 boxes and then all the furniture. New apartment is upstairs. So we had to carry everything up the stairs once we got there. Did I mention it was hot that day!!! But we survived. I have to thank everyone again that helped us. If it wasn't for them we would have never gotten everything to the new place. Our helpers are the best ever and we love them bunches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow....i thought you had alot...Michelle and Ben have you beat... but then again, this may not be all that you had either...ha... I think they have more than we do! Yes, you had some good little helpers come to your aid...wish I could of been one of them. :)
ReplyDelete