So we were really hungry after work and Justin decided he wanted Panchos! So we went. Doesn't that look yummy? Oh wait there is more!
Still so yummy! Anyone else hungry for Panchos now?
We had to "Raise the Flag" for another chalupa and drinks! I have to say it was very yummy. I am really full now. So is Justin!!
Glad your car is fixed...but now I am trying to figure out how to get that Pancho's plate through this monitor! ha..AW... I love Pancho's...its been so many years since I have eaten there. Adam said they found one up yalls way somewhere when they go to the Temple they have stopped there...but I haven't been able to go, so I have missed out. :( These pictures make me want to do a Pancho's Road trip! :) YUMMMM......
ReplyDeletewhen we come up to move in a couple of weeks that is where i wish to go for lunch. it looks good and its been a long time since i got raise one of those flags.yum yum ken
ReplyDeleteyeah, that looks yummy. wish i did have some.... i didn't know it was still open there. i thought they all shut down.
ReplyDeleteman o man i sure do miss that flag, and those unlimited cheese enchiladas!!
ReplyDelete